Having all your favorites apps in one place to install them whenever you want is really cool. Filesynced Android app has this feature. This is a file-sharing app where you can get access to many applications. For that, you need to download Filesynced APK and install it on your Android phone.
Most of the filesynced app users install the app to find free movie apps and media players. In this article, you will learn how to install file synced official app and use it on Android smartphones.
How to Install Filesynced APK
Before you read the installation steps, I must say something really important. The app is not available on Google Playstore or any official app store. That is the reason we must get the APK file of Filesynced.
There may be any clone applications of filesynced but we recommend our readers to find the official and virus-free APK. You can get it from the developers’ official site or simply go through the link here.
Download Filesynced APK
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources:
Users must give access to the device to install the applications that are not available on Google Play Store. Here are the steps to enable it:
- Go to settings, scroll down, and find Apps & Notifications
- Click on that and you will see many options there. Find apps permissions and tap on them.
- There you need to hit on the Install unknown apps option.
- Here, you need to choose the Google Chrome app move the toggle next to allow from this source
That’s it and now your device is ready to install Filesynced APK. We all know how to install an APK file on an Android device. The procedure is similar for any app. If you know how to do that, you can do it on your own. For those who do not have an idea about that, we have written the steps below.
Steps to Install Filesynced APK on Android:
- Launch Google Chrome browser on your device
- Go to the downloads section and find the filesynced APK you got from above.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen. Hit on Install
- In the next window, you will see “Filesynced Installing” and its progress. Wait for it to complete.
- When the installation is completed, it will show “App Installed” on the screen.
- Click on “open” to launch the application straight away.
That is the step-by-step guide on how to download filesynced APK and install it on any Android device. In the next section, we will see how to use the app.
How to Use Filesynced Android App:
Launch App: Go to the menu of your Android device and launch the filesynced app. It is a lightweight application. So it won’t take longer to load.
Interface: The user interface of the app is pretty simple. There are 4 sections. Those are Home, Downloads, Trending Codes & Previous Codes.
On the home screen, you will see a box to enter the code of any store. Then the downloads section where you can find the apps that you downloaded from any store. The trending codes section has the most used codes and you can use them to access the applications.
Filesynced Codes: When someone wants to share their files through file synced, they must create a code. We call them filesynced codes. The user has to enter that code to access the exclusive apps that the creator has added to his store. You can also create your own code and share it with your friends.
What are the best working codes? We know you are thinking about that. That’s why we created an article on trending filesynced codes to provide the latest and best working codes.
How to Create Filesynced Code?
- Go to the official site of filesynced: https://filesynced.com
- Hit on “Sign Up” option which is next to create your own free filesynced code.
- Then fill the form and create your free file synced account.
- Agree to their terms and policy and complete the captcha.
- Then click on create a new account option.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- verify your account and log in to the dashboard.
This is a very simple and easy process. In the dashboard, you will see the options to create a code and add the files to it.